The Stanley GR30 Grinder is used for top, face, and side grinding using 9 inch (228.6 mm) diameter wheels. Wire brushes can also be used and depressed-center wheels with an optional adapter.
- 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) operating range.
- 5600 rpm @ 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Adjustable wheel guard.
- Integral HYREVZ™ gear-type motor.
- Assist handle
- Reverse-Check Valve
- Motor run-down
- Dual-Spool for operation on OC or CC systems
- Plastisol/foam handle
- Speed limiter
- Whip hoses and couplers
For more detailed information, click on the model numbers.
|Model||Weight||Length||Width||Arbor Size||Rotation / RPM|
|GR30701||12.5 lb / 5.7 kg||8.5 in. / 21.6 cm||8.7 in. / 22.1 cm||5/8 in - 11 Thd||CCW / 5600|
|GR3070101+||12.5 lb / 5.7 kg||8.5 in. / 21.6 cm||8.7 in. / 22.1 cm||5/8 in - 11 Thd||CCW / 5600|
* = CE (European Community) Certification, includes HTMA quick disconnect couplers.